Certified Tantra Yoga Training, India.
This 10days Tantra Yoga Training program will equip you to start Yoga with confidence. You will be able to motivate others to learn yoga. The course will enhance your understanding about all aspects of Yoga with the specialization in Tantra Yoga along with basic understanding of Ayurveda. After this course, you will be able to see Tantra Yoga Philosophy in the right perspective.
Tantra Yoga Teacher Training Date: 16 jan. – 24 jan. 2017
Tantra Yoga Training, India
Ayur Tantra Yoga Training combines the Tantric Yoga teachings along with the teachings of Classic Yoga. The fusion of both systems allows the teachers to use a variety of techniques that can answer the students’ different needs. The Tantric Hatha Yoga system is comprised of a meditative practice of Yoga, focused on the chakras and other energetic dimensions.
This style of Tantra Yoga involves long held postures with inner focus, as well as the intense practice of Pranayamas and Mudras. This practice brings great effects for both body and mind of practitioners, leads to rapid spiritual development.
The Tantra Yoga Teacher Training will also include an introduction to various techniques of meditation from the Tantric, yogic and Buddhist tradition to deepen the spiritual understanding of the student.
Ayur Tantra Yoga Training provides:
- hours of teachings and practicum training, following the international standards for Yoga.
- Instruction for Asanas, Pranayamas, Mudras, Bandhas, and Kriyas, according to traditional yogic texts.
- A 30+ hour program of anatomy, physiology, and pathology.
- Pedagogical theory on the art of teaching Yoga.
- Esoteric teachings regarding the development of subtle energies, working with the Chakras, rising of Kundalini, and other components of the Tantric Yoga system.
- The course offers a unique combination of esoteric Yoga teachings with classic and modern Yoga systems knowledge. The fusion of ancient and modern styles will help to future teachers meet the demands of prospective students in western countries.
- The course will also include a series of lectures on the essence of Karma Yoga, and teaching of the Bhagavad Gita and the Yoga sutras of patanjali, in addition to other yogic and Tantric texts. You will learn from the experience of established teachers and practitioners, enjoying personal interviews and daily guided Hatha Yoga classes.
Criteria For registration to the course:
- Minimum of two years of Hatha Yoga practice.
- Though the Tantric style of Hatha Yoga is slow and meditative in nature, it’s still required that the student will be physically in a good shape to be able to practice fully in the Hatha Yoga classes. We recommend keeping a daily practice of at least an hour a day a few weeks before the course begins.
- The Yoga and meditation practice will deeply influence the mind of the practitioner, thus, the practitioner has to be in a good mental shape. In case of present or past mental disturbances please inform us on registration.
- The student has to be able to read and speak English with reasonable fluency.
*if you are unsure whether or not you meet one or more of the criteria above, you are welcome to contact us for further consultation.
Criteria for obtaining the Ayur Tantra Yoga certificate:
- The student has to attend all the T.T.C sessions (practical & theoretical) to be credited for the Yoga teacher certificate. A minimal lack of attendance will be tolerated in case of emergencies.
- Following the certification, the student has to commit to the minimum one hour a day self-practice of Yoga and meditation.
- The teacher is allegeable to require that the student engages in a few months self-practice (usually 3-6 months) before attempting to professionally teach Yoga.
- After the certification, the student is expected to follow the spiritual ethical code as it is taught in yogic traditions (yama niyama).